Scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors who are active members of a ministry that is an affiliate of the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International.
- Minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or above on an un-weighted 4.0 scale
- Minimum ACT composite score of 20 or (SAT equivalent score)
- Accepted for admission to an accredited four-year college or university
- Attending 4 Year College/University in Fall 2019
- Documentation of community service
- Strong Character, Integrity and Perseverance
APPLICANT SUBMISSIONS: The Application Form and the following documents MUST be submitted online by the deadline.
- One (1) Recommendation from a Teacher or Counselor
- One (1) Recommendation from a Ministry Leader
- One (1) Community Service Verification letter
- Official Transcript of coursework completed through 1st semester senior year
- ACT/SAT scores
- College Acceptance Letter from an accredited four-year college or university
NOTE: The application requires a Personal Statement - an essay that provides additional information about the applicant's attributes and aspirations.
Application Available: April 1, 2019
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Initial screening of applications, applicants notified via email of their status (May 1, 2019)
- Interviews of selected applicants and FAFSA (EFC) submitted (May 6–10, 2019)
- Recipients will be notified and announced on or before May 24, 2019
- Recipients MUST attend special ceremony on the evening of June 2, 2019 in New Orleans, LA to receive award.